nPassword is a free software application from the Password Managers subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-11-05. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
nPassword is light, standalone, portable and more secure than most of it's competitors. The keyword is convenience and that's the area where nPasswords goes ahead. You can use customizable systemwide keyboard shortcuts, create macros, access your passwords quickly from any program with the QuickPassword popup feature (Win+X by default) and you can drag your data fields off nPassword into any windows program.
- it remembers your settings in whole into it's own settings files and not windows registry
- it opens your last used databank automatically (optional)
- it uses relative paths
- it's not dependent on any other program. you can use QuickPassword feature and macros into any program.
It is safe to use nPassword from your USB drive or memory card.
If you know any other password manager complying with the above please notify me. I'd like to know.
- 256bit AES encription should be sufficient for anyone under normal circumstancens
- macros and direct shortcut actions of nPasword cannot be tracked by keyloggers
- clipboard hooking protection(must be enabled in options) prevents other programs from being notified when you copy datafields from nPassword to the windows clipboard
- password char spy protection (rather silly but many other password managers fail to do it)
nPassword (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 653.73 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.